Complaint Review: digiexpress

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: henny1369 — New Jersey United States of America
digiexpress
122 Kerr Rd. Bldg 1 Suite 100 New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

digiexpress I sent my ipod over a month ago to get a repair and its been about a month now and no word... I have sent the company multiple emails and no response all this after I paid $99 plus $35 for shipping.so New Kensington , Pennsylvania

I sent my ipod over a month ago to get a repar and no word... I have sent the company multiple emails and no response ..all this after I paid $99 plus $35 for shipping.somethings got to be done with these scum bags!!!!  theres multiple complaints everywhere..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digiexpress/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/digiexpress-I-sent-my-ipod-over-a-month-ago-to-get-a-repair-and-its-been-about-a-month-no-710530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digiexpress