Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Reported By: blackbelt10 — kendallville Indiana
DigiExpress
555 pittsburgh mills circle Tarentum, Pennsylvania USA

DigiExpress Claims to fix/repair Digital Equiptment Tarentum Pennsylvania

I am writing this report in the hope that other consumers do not get taken advantage of by this so called legit company or entity.  Myself and obvisously many others believe that digiexpress is not a legimate company and that it is a internet scam. I sent my Ipod to digiexpress in hopes of figuring out what was wrongwith it and get it repaired. I paid for shipping both ways. I had did a marking on my ipod that would show if it had been taken apart because of my knowledge of characters like this and it was not even opened. Then was given some ridicilous diagnosis.  I wish I had checked this company/scam out first, because now I see there is 66 other reports by this scam/company.  Somebody needs to stop this scam. It gives legimate business practices a disadvantage in the consumer internet market place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/Tarentum-Pennsylvania-15084/DigiExpress-Claims-to-fixrepair-Digital-Equiptment-Tarentum-Pennsylvania-1100658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress