Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Caleb — Greeneville Tennessee
DigiExpress
555 Pittsburgh Mills Circle Tarentum, Pennsylvania USA

DigiExpress "The iPod Professionals" ..more like the iPod Destroyers Tarentum Pennsylvania

I just recently turned 15, and used every single bit of my birthday money to buy the parts for my iPod Touch 4g (replacement screen & a wifi antenna) plus to buy the "repair service" off of DigiExpress' website. I send of my device, and finally four days later I hear from them. I get an eMail saying "your device is ready for repair", so I got very excited. I actually thought my iPod was going to get fixed.

today, they eMailed me again. w/ a bill of $117.95! I was furious. which, it's funny because they billed me for a home button (which was shipped w/ the screen),  a wifi antenna (I also sent one, I have the receipt), a home flex, and a power flex. now, I made sure the power button, and home button worked perfectly fine! nothing wrong w/ them at all! the only thing I done was remove the screen myself, and damaged nothing. I though I was just making life easier. it was impossible to damage anything, it was all underneath a metal plate.

so basicly, to sum it all up. DO NOT by any means, send your device to DigiExpress. it's a huge scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/Tarentum-Pennsylvania-15084/DigiExpress-The-iPod-Professionals-more-like-the-iPod-Destroyers-Tarentum-Pennsylvani-1069709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress