Complaint Review: digiexpress.us

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: koontz67 — West Union West Virginia United States of America
digiexpress.us
555 Pittsburgh Mills Circle Tarentum, Pennsylvania United States of America

digiexpress.us After sending my son's itouch in for repair, I recieved an email from a Justin P. saying the repair could not be completed and a refund of $49.00 was be made. It's been over 1 month and no refund has Tarentum, Pennsylvania

I sent my son's itouch into digiexpress for repairs. I was contacted and told to make an additional payment of $49.00 for parts. The next day I recieved an email from a Justin P., saying the repairs could not be completed and a refund of the $49.00 would be refunded.

After 1 month, I still have not recieved a refund of the $49.00 and have contacted this company 3 times via email with not a single response from these people.

I would stay away from these people, I have lost a total of $85.00 now and still had to go buy a new itouch for my son.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digiexpressus/Tarentum-Pennsylvania-15084/digiexpressus-After-sending-my-sons-itouch-in-for-repair-I-recieved-an-email-from-a-Ju-970737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digiexpress.us