Complaint Review: Digiexpress.us

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Zaffiliate — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
555 Pittsburgh Mills Circle Tarentum, Pennsylvania United States of America

Digiexpress.us Not express service or the repair price they claim Tarentum, Pennsylvania

Their webpage states that the charge to fix broken iPod screen is $25.  I just got an email from them telling me it's going to cost $49.99 to fix in addition to the $25 I had to prepay before sending in the iPod.

Express service?  It took one calendar week from the day they received my iPod to the day they send an email that it will cost an additional $49.99 to repair.  So, they still have to repair and mail!  that is not "express" service.

In my neighborhood is a Mac approved repair store that would have charged me the same price as above and the cost of shipping and insurance to fix our ipod in 1 hour.  Save yourself grief, look for this kind of store in your neighborhood vs being w/o your device and being cheated by false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digiexpressus/Tarentum-Pennsylvania-15084/Digiexpressus-Not-express-service-or-the-repair-price-they-claim-Tarentum-Pennsylvania-924391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digiexpress.us