Complaint Review: Digis

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Cameron — Pleasant Grove Utah United States of America
Digis
782 South Auto Mall Drive Ste C American Fork, Utah United States of America

Digis digis.net Don't use them! Horrible customer service and you don't get what you pay for!! American Fork, Utah

Digis.net is the worst internet company I have ever had! I tried them when they were doing a deal for 10mb speeds for $19.99 a month for 6 months. Since day one I never got the speeds I paid for. I was getting on average 4mb. I called numerous times to get this fixed, and nothing was done. When I was fed up with it a technician said that if I upgraded to the 15mb it would help. So I asked if I upgraded would it change the promo price. He said no so I upgraded to their "best" plan. Nothing changed.

When the bill came I got charged the full $60. I called and they said that because I upgraded the promo price is void. What a crock! I asked the customer service agent.. " don't you record these calls?" They couldn't go back and listen to my conversation. Well they gave me a small credit which didn't cover the difference. I decided that I was done with digis so I tried to cancel and they said that someone will come over within the next 30 days. 30 days! Are you kidding me! You might as well say we'll come and get it when we are bored.

I would not recommend this service to anyone who want to use the internet!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digis/American-Fork-Utah-/Digis-digisnet-Dont-use-them-Horrible-customer-service-and-you-dont-get-what-you-pay-f-867089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digis