Complaint Review: digital reward center

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Catherine — Los Gatos California United States of America
digital reward center
6330 North Washington Street, Unit 8 Denver, CO 80 Denver, Colorado United States of America

digital reward center Eyepothesis (my easy cancel SCAM) My Easy Cancel SCAM Denver, Colorado

Through Facebook I received an offer for 4 FREE Disney Tickets! via a trusted friend's acct.  It all looked very Disney Official and at the end of the info process you are asked to pick a special offer, in my case a FREE sample of eye cream (Eyepothesis).  Upon not receiving a confirmation email I immediately got suspicious and "cancelled" my order.  Yet to do so you need to return the product with a RMA# within a short window of time or they charge the FULL AMOUNT of the product (in my case $74.41 vs a FREE sample!).  They claimed it was already in their shipping que and they couldn't stop the shipment and to call me when I received it. At that point my laptop died and when I restarted it I attempted to pull up the company website and got a blank page.  I immediately called my bank and cancelled my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digital-reward-center/Denver-Colorado-80216/digital-reward-center-Eyepothesis-my-easy-cancel-SCAM-My-Easy-Cancel-SCAM-Denver-Colora-983263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digital reward center