Complaint Review: digital t.v. express

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — trenton New Jersey United States of America
digital t.v. express
3155 lincoln st. englewood, Colorado United States of America

digital t.v. express J.d.,eddy,and a female named charlie Very Shady Stay away they will rip you off englewood, Colorado

Stay far away from digital tv express!!!!!!! they will rip you off  i ordered a cable box from them and it took almost 3 weeks to get here. at time of order i was told it would be a week to 10 days.I never recieved a customer order number . only a fedex tracking number When it fiinally arrived, there was no invoice or instruction phamplet like advertised. i called jd and told him i wanted my money back and he told me that i had to call my cable company to have the box activated.

I did not call my cable company because when we went to turn it on there was missing buttons on the front of the unit they sent me. it looked like a refurbished unit that had been sent back for repair I was told it was going to be a (new unit) I feel like i have been taken for a ride.. so do yourself a favor and stay far far away from this so called company..i googled the address and it looks to me like he works out of his little house..not a store or warehouse like you would expect. very poor business person. i am on a fixed income  and have been taken for $185.00..still waiting for my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 02:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digital-tv-express/englewood-Colorado-80113/digital-tv-express-Jdeddyand-a-female-named-charlie-Very-Shady-Stay-away-they-will-734974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digital t.v. express