Complaint Review: digital007.com

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Miami Florida
digital007.com
2708 Sunset Strip, Ste A Greenville, TX 75402 Internet United States of America

digital007.com They sell junk, they advised me to return item. I did, with USPS tracking. They now have item and my money! Internet, Internet

I purchased a VHS to DVD converter. My first issue was the quality of the video it recorded was terrible and had a high pitch noise on the recording.  Second, it worked once and quit working.

I contacted them via email because the have no live Customer Service people through their 800 #.

The Customer Care wrote:  "We apologize that you were not pleased with your purchase. Please return the item to the address below with your purchase name, address, email address and reason for return. Upon receipt of your return, we will
email you a coupon code to use towards the purchase of other items on our www.digital007.com website for the same or higher value. If you have forgotten how to redeem the voucher or have never used this process, you may reference the
"coupon instructions" located on the left side of the website. You will need to use the refund coupon during one purchase transaction as it will only be accessible once.

BulkX, LLC
2708 Sunset Strip, Ste A
Greenville, TX 75402

Kindest Regards,
Customer Care"

I returned the item per their instructions and sent it with a USPS tracking number.  They received the item weeks ago and have never sent me the "coupon code" and will not respond to my email except with an automated message, which I have responded to as per their instruction with "Assistance Needed".

I purchased this through a "coupon type website" and after multiple calls and emails the third party site refunded my money.

Buyer beware, Digital007.com is a ripoff.  Their items are cheaply made and they have terrible Customer Service!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digital007com/internet/digital007com-They-sell-junk-they-advised-me-to-return-item-I-did-with-USPS-tracking-1044340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digital007.com