Complaint Review: digitaldepotonline

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: rava — Herriman Utah United States of America
digitaldepotonline
Internet, New York United States of America

digitaldepotonline They agreed to change out a 2x lens that was wrong. Then never sent me back the replacement. Internet, New York

This is the most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. They have lied and called me names and threatened me if I did not give them a 5 star rating. They did not care about the warrantee that I purchased. They have had my lens for over a month and have not even tried to send it. They have stole a $400+ dollar lens from me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digitaldepotonline/Internet-New-York-/digitaldepotonline-They-agreed-to-change-out-a-2x-lens-that-was-wrong-Then-never-sent-me-969705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digitaldepotonline