Complaint Review: digitaldepotonline.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: dvh — MISSOURI CITY Texas United States of America
digitaldepotonline.com

digitaldepotonline.com Was left on hold for over an hour, hung up on and transferred back to hold every time I asked for a return number for my package. Internet

I purchased a camera on cyber monday from Digital Depot Online.  I was sent an email telling me I must call and confirm to proceed with my purchase.  After calling them back, I was told my order did not include a battery and was charged an additional amount.  I proceeded with the purchase even though I had a funny feeling about it.  When I received the camera, it did not even come with a lens.  I call within 3 days of receiving it to ask for a return # as was required from the email I received from them.  I called and asked for customer service and was put on hold for 20 minutes, then the phone hung up.  I called right back and was put on hold again.  After about 10 minutes, the phone was picked up where I heard men laughing in the back ground.  I was put back on hold for another 10 minutes, then a man answered and I gave my order # and asked for a return number.  I was promptly put back on hold.  This happened 2 more times.  I finally hung up and called my credit card company and put a stop on the payment and filed a dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/digitaldepotonlinecom/internet/digitaldepotonlinecom-Was-left-on-hold-for-over-an-hour-hung-up-on-and-transferred-back-811821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on digitaldepotonline.com