Complaint Review: Dillards

• Reported By: cmp25 — Dallas Texas
Dillards
8687 N Central Expwy #100 Dallas, Texas USA

Dillards DISCRIMINATION, RUDE,UNPROFESSIONAL,MEAN TO EMPLOYEES Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Right!

*Consumer Comment: After Reading Your Report I'll Never Shop At Dillard's Again.

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

*Consumer Comment: Public post

*Author of original report: Mind yo business

*Consumer Comment: Good

I will never in my life again shop at Dillard's Northpark in Dallas,Tx!! I was in the Boys section looking for some things for my godson and I couldn't find his size. I saw a manager, who I assumed wasn't busy because she was standing around, and I asked for her help. I believe her name was Lyndi. She rolled her eyes and had such an ugly attitude towards me so I walked away and asked another employee for help. As i was walking around, I saw a white lady with her kids ask Lyndi a question and she was so nice to them. She even walked around with them and helped her carry her items. I got upset and felt very discriminated against because I'm a young african american woman and I deserve equal treatment, especially when I'm nicely asking for help. I then saw Lyndi yelling at one of the female employees about some hangers while she was checking out a customer. I felt bad for the girl and embarassed. I know as a manager you may have to yell at some of the employees but not infront of the customer. The whole time I was in the store, Lyndi kept watching me but she failed to help me or even ask did I need any help. I sat my stuff down and left. I don't deserve that type of treatment and Dillard's will never have to worry about me going to any of their stores again!!! As for Lyndi, she needs to be fired!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dillards/Dallas-Texas-75225/Dillards-DISCRIMINATION-RUDEUNPROFESSIONALMEAN-TO-EMPLOYEES-Dallas-Texas-1136359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dillards

Right!

AUTHOR: cmp25 - ()

Carla, you are absolutely right about what you said. I'm speaking on what happened to me and what I observed when I was in Dillard's. Stacey is attacking me because I'm speaking the truth. I wonder why? She obviously has a problem with black people, and that's fine with me. She's not the first, but Facts are Facts!

After Reading Your Report I'll Never Shop At Dillard's Again.

AUTHOR: Carla - ()

I too am black and I thank you for your post. I won't shop at Dillards again after reading it. Most people don't realize this but there are a lot of racist people in the Dallas Metroplex and in Texas in general. It's kind of shocking actually although I had heard this about Texas. I'm looking to move now. I have no doubt that if they could Southern whites would vote for legalization of slavery all over again. The South is slowly moving back to Jim Crow laws anyway.

And have you noticed how now when blacks stand up against racism and speak out against it we are attacked by racist, southern whites? They yell "If you don't like it" (Their racism and unjust gains and evil that is) "you can go back to Africa" even though many American blacks have never been to Africa and have as much claim to this land as any white American. They came "uninvited" and STOLE this land anyway. Only Native Americans and Mestizos have true claim to this land.

Racist whites know they and their children benefit from racism and they don't want blacks complaining about it. They believe "only they" should have the right to complain and fight to change policies but this shouldn't be afforded to their fellow black or hispanic Americans.

Another reason I know that Southern Whites want a return to Slavery is a new report that just came out showing the "Entire South (Including Texas) is now a "SOLID BLOCK OF POVERTY". It's Republican policies of bashing the poor while enabling the rich. Google The Report.

Google These Two Reports:

The South Is Essentially A Solid, Grim Block Of Poverty

Super-Rich Guy To 'Zillionaires': Back $15 Minimum Wage Or Prepare For Revolution

Last, I wouldn't mind Stacey. She's a Texas born and bred TROLL.

Wrong

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

When you post on a public forum you are subject to rebuttals - as for your "mind my own business' crap! You should have thought about that before you posted this report.  But thanks for reminding me I need to order some things from Dillards at the Northpark Mall.

I know for a fact that Ross and Marshalls sell RL Polo! Try going there because you will not run into "rude" employees -

OH BTW = where in Africa are you from??? If you are an American Citizen then you are not "African American" period.

Public post

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Sorry, but when you post on a public forum you have made it everybody and anybody's business.

You're reply is completely illiterate by the way and I don't believe a thing you said.

Mind yo business

AUTHOR: cmp25 - ()

Ima keep this short and sweet..mind ya business Stacey! U dont know wtf i done seen or been thru as a customer at Dillard's so u can keep yo comments to yoself! U dont like me speakin the TRUTH about what happened? Oh well..u aint gon whoop me. Now check that! Have a nice day :)

Good

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

This is the second report you have filed with the same report.  I shop at that Dillards all the time and the employees I have seen never yell at anyone.  Please tell me where in Africa are you from?? If you are from America you are not an "african american".  So stop with the race card because I see lots of people of different color in Northpark all the time. Don't like is shop somewhere else.  Northpark is probably one of the best malls in Dallas. Yep I am white and I don't get the "white american" label so I think you should not get the "african american" label.

What happens when you go to Neimans?? Do they  block you from entering?? NO - lose the race crap.