Complaint Review: .dinnerandthemovies.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Zeeshan — Woodbridge Virginia
.dinnerandthemovies.com
2570 Florida Blvd SW, Suite H Denham Springs, Louisiana United States of America

dinnerandthemovies.com Dishonest and unreal... Never buy anything from them... Denham Springs, Louisiana

I found the deal of $36 for dinner voucher worth $100 and free movie tickets. The deal is currently available on www.tippr.com. I was told that i will be recieving the tickets in mail and email once the deal is closed on Tippr. After a week the deal closed and they charged my credit card when the deal closed. I recieved an email from Tippr with a code and instructions to how to redeem it. I went on the website as instructed and redeemed it. I recieved an email confirming the redemption of the code and was told to wait for 7 - 14 business days for tickets and voucher to be emailed. It has been more than 4 weeks and i never recieved anything in the mail. I tried to file a complaint with both tippr and this company. I called both the phone numbers and sent numerous emails. I could never talk to a person. This company www.dinnerandmovies.com is always having heavy call volume even if you call middle of the night.. no wonder they have such a high call volume. This company Tippr is another ripoff who are just generating complaint number which increase by 100s every time you send them an email and they automatically assign you a number and nothing after that. My last resort was to file a complaint in Better Business Bureau which i did an informed them of my complaint. Within minutes after sending the email that i have complaint with BBB some guy names Chris emailed me that he is taking care of my complaint from Tippr and he will talk to the merchant and will get me the tickets. It has been a week since his email and i have not recieved anything and now i am going to my bank to dispute the charge of $36.

Please stay away from Tippr and this website www.dinnerandmovies.com and do not fall for the great deal as it might never materialize and you get stuck with your money with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dinnerandthemoviescom/Denham-Springs-Louisiana-70726/dinnerandthemoviescom-Dishonest-and-unreal-Never-buy-anything-from-them-Denham-Spr-1040666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on .dinnerandthemovies.com