Complaint Review: Dino Direct

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: BJ — Monticello Indiana USA
Dino Direct
PNC bank of great britten Great Brittan, Select State/Province United States of America

Dino Direct They were from Great Britten...and my back call today on a suspecious credit to my account in the amount of $359. I was gone all day and did not buy anything. There is usually a number with the chan Bank of America phone this evening to let me know there was a suspecious charge to my account today from Dino Direct in the amount of $359,00 she ask if I knew then and I said I did not as a matter o Great Brittan, Other

*Consumer Comment: Where

Bank of America phone me this evening saying there was an unusual charge on my credit card today. From a company Dino Direct in the amount of $359.00. She ask if that was familiar and I told her I had never heard of them. I ask where the company was from and she said Great Britten, United Kingdon. I ask if there was a phone number and she no that that was unusual too! They closed the account immediately and took the charge off and were making their own report.

Who every Dino Direct is needs to get their business practices in place legally. I have also fild a report with the Indiana State Attorney Generals Office.

Bj Monticello, IN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dino-Direct/Great-Brittan-Select-StateProvince-/Dino-Direct-They-were-from-Great-Brittenand-my-back-call-today-on-a-suspecious-credit-t-799292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dino Direct

Where

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

Where is "Great Britten" ????????  Could you have possibly meant Great Britain ????  But, considering the multiple misspellings, lack of capitalization and incomplete sentences in your post, I'm sure you haven't a clue.