Complaint Review: dino direct

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: d.moten — norfolk Virginia
dino direct
dino direct.com Internet China

dino direct paid for order, never received it. was told that I should wait 45 days shanhi Internet

I placed an order for a hard drive, and paid through paypal. after waiting a month for the item I tried to email them and was told that I should wait 45 days for my item. Well I buy wholesale on line weekly and never waited that long . Even when ordering from China. They make it bad for all the other companies in China that do legitimate business . Its been 45 days and I'm still waiting..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dino-direct/internet/dino-direct-paid-for-order-never-received-it-was-told-that-I-should-wait-45-days-shan-1049822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dino direct