• Report: #519625

• Reported By: Carboli — Pttsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
DiNucci Plumbing
3053 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

DiNucci Plumbing Unbelievable Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: This Report is simply not True!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply to a 100% ficticous story

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply to a 100% ficticous story

*Consumer Comment: Then why don't you do it...

We have a simple problem - air in the pipes of our newer baseboard heat boiler system. The first technician came out and spent 30 minutes and flushed and refilled the system. The charge, after "waiving" the $79 service fee, was $379. An hour after leaving, the pipes were noisier than they have ever been. They supposedly have a guarantee of service, so we called back. The second technician actually was a nice guy, and put forth a good effort to bleed the air, but after a couple hours was unsuccessful. He said the best way would be to splice in a small auto bleeder at the system. I know the part costs $35 at the store, and would take about 20 minutes to install. After checking with the boss about a deal on this since we paid almost $400 for nothing, the best they would do was another $350, only $50 off normal price. So after giving them $379 for NOTHING, we are off to find a plumber who will actually Do the job, and hopefully for a fair price. The only "guarantee" DiNucci has, is to keep your money, whether or not the job is even done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiNucci-Plumbing/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/DiNucci-Plumbing-Unbelievable-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-519625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiNucci Plumbing

This Report is simply not True!!

AUTHOR: Dinucci Technician - (United States of America)

I have worked with this company for many years.This is very untrue report.I really suggest anyone looking for a good reliable company check the BBB.com website.

What I do know for sure is that I have never worked on this job, First or Second Technician.

I do like working for this company and never had any problems with owner or customers in the years of employment.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply to a 100% ficticous story

AUTHOR: James J.DiNucci - (United States of America)

Dear Ripoff Report, I am replying to this 100% "totally" made up story about DiNucci Plumbing Inc.. I was shocked to read this pack of LIES. First of all I do not do heating work. Secondly I do not have a $79.00 service fee. I never got this call , I never did this job, and I dont know what someone is trying to do or what this is all about!! It is a shame that made up stories with no validity can be posted like this. I take pride in carrying on a business that my late father started in 1947. Our Better Business Report is an A+++ and I plan on keeping it that way through hard work and honest pricing.          Sincerely, James J. DiNucci Owner of DiNucci Plumbing Inc.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply to a 100% ficticous story

AUTHOR: James J.DiNucci - (United States of America)

Dear Ripoff Report, I am replying to this 100% "totally" made up story about DiNucci Plumbing Inc.. I was shocked to read this pack of LIES. First of all I do not do heating work. Secondly I do not have a $79.00 service fee. I never got this call , I never did this job, and I dont know what someone is trying to do or what this is all about!! It is a shame that made up stories with no validity can be posted like this. I take pride in carrying on abusiness that my late father started in 1947. Our Better Business Report is an A+++ and I plan on keeping it that way through hard work and honest pricing.          Sincerely, James J. DiNucci Owner of DiNucci Plumbing Inc.

Then why don't you do it...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you can get the parts for $35 and know it will only take about 20 minutes to install, why are you even trying to get a plumber.  Sounds like you know enough to be able to do the entire project yourself.