Complaint Review: dippity do da dogs

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Rome Georgia USA
dippity do da dogs
608 W. 12th St. Rome, Georgia United States of America

dippity do da dogs groomer in Rome, GA 30161 company refuses to return calls or visits concerning death of pet Rome, Georgia

My daughter took her 11 month old Great Pyranese puppy to be groomed.   The puppy had just received a clean bill of health from the vet.  When my husband picked up the puppy (which weighs approx.75 pounds so it is a very large playful puppy.), it wobbled out, it's eyes looked funny and the puppy refused to eat or play when we had to "lift" him out of the truck.  Two to three days later, the dog was dead.  I went to the place of business because they wouldn't return my calls and was told one small girl groomed the dog "by herself".  I knew this was impossible since my husband and daughter could not hold him to trim around his neck before the groomer.  They charged my daughter $100 to do the grooming and I have tried to get in touch with the owner repeatedly to no avail.  I cannot say what happened to the puppy since I cannot speak with the owner.  I have reported this under the company's reviews and it is alway deleted.    All I want to know is what happened to the puppy as it was extremely hard to tell your daughter her dog has passed away.  I am just asking someone to return my calls.  They have the number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dippity-do-da-dogs/Rome-Georgia-30165/dippity-do-da-dogs-groomer-in-Rome-GA-30161-company-refuses-to-return-calls-or-visits-c-1008845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dippity do da dogs