Complaint Review: direct alternatives

• Submitted: Sat, February 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: tunnie — cincinnati Ohio United States of America
direct alternatives

direct alternatives the fake and phoby drug company stole money from my account after i told them not to., Internet

I notified direct alternatives that I would not be needing any more diet suppliments after my first shipment and they said fine. but a few months later they went in my account sndtook 80.90 without any notice or anything. I was rd I could cancel future shipments and there would be no problems after the first one. this turned out to be a lie and I am not going to stop until my money is put back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-alternatives/internet/direct-alternatives-the-fake-and-phoby-drug-company-stole-money-from-my-account-after-i-t-834023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct alternatives