• Report: #1091919

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — St. Petersburg Florida
Direct Business Lending of Utah
1050 E 3300 S Salt Lake City , Utah USA

Direct Business Lending of Utah RIP OFF BIG MISTAKE STAY AWAY DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY !!!!! Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: "SCAMERICA POEM"...

I really should have known better I am mad at myself for falling for this Scam once they have your credit card number and a couple of signatures you don't exist you have fallen off the face of the earth, you get voice mails, they don't return your calls, they pass you off from one person to another getting no where in the process, I am skeptical all the way down to wondering if they ever even process any loans at all, very unprofessional all the way down to the CEO whom they claimed would clear up this mess, they just use his name I never heard from him, I cancelled my checking account so they couldn't charge me anymore, they appear on your credit report. Listen to me do not make the same mistake I also reported them to the Better Business Bureau I don't think I will get a cent of my money back just want to get the warning out there to people, I am pretty certain they have alias businesses set up the same way, they claim on their web site that they are BBB accredited which is false check it out yourself. The prior complaints they had are 100% true on here and the BBB web site don't get scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Business-Lending-of-Utah/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84106/Direct-Business-Lending-of-Utah-RIP-OFF-BIG-MISTAKE-STAY-AWAY-DO-NOT-GIVE-THEM-MONEY--1091919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Business Lending of Utah

"SCAMERICA POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this website. Just type in 837982 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #837982.

WELCOME TO SCAMERICA- ONE BIG SCAM