Complaint Review: Direct Buy San Antonio

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: James — Uvalde Texas
Direct Buy San Antonio
12663 Silicon Dr San Antonio, Texas USA

Direct Buy San Antonio Creative marketing lies, zero customer service, waste of money San Antonio Texas

Their marketing spill is great, but it's light on reality and heavy on deception.  They tell you that you can get direct-from-manufacture costs on any product you can imagine, which sounds great.  But after they take your money, you quickly learn that they only have a small selection of products, most of which are extremely high end products.  So if you are shop at stores like target, walmart, and home depot, save you money.  I pay $7,000+ for a 10 yr membership because I was remodelling a house and believed I'd save more than that with my membership.  WRONG!  I didn't purchase one single product though Direct Buy because my contractor got better prices and their customer service is horrible.  It takes them several days to respond to emails and they never return phone calls.  I tried to get a refund but Chris Shultz said I couldn't. I highly doubt he even tried.  I'm so upset and would love to meet others who feel the same way.  There is strength in numbers.  Maybe can get our money back together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy-San-Antonio/San-Antonio-Texas-78249/Direct-Buy-San-Antonio-Creative-marketing-lies-zero-customer-service-waste-of-money-San-1068148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy San Antonio