searching

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: jimmya78 — dallas Texas
direct buy warranty
33 wood ave S Iselin, New Jersey USA

direct buy warranty Complete Ripoff, lied to, scammed! iselin new jersey

I purchased an Extended Warranty for my 2008 CLS 550 through direct buy warranty.  The Warranty company list everything that will be covered yet abuses the inclusion of "Wear and Tear" in the contract.  Everytime I took my car in for any expensive job, they would reject the claim stating it stopped for wear and Tear... my parking sensors, my alternator, my cam shaft, and my bushings.  The only thing they approved were the minor jobs, less then $300... yet, they only paid half of what i was being charged at Mercedes Dealership.  Mercedes said job was 3.5 hours x $120hr, Direct buy only paid for 2 hrs x $80.  The part mercedes installed would be $260, direct buy only covered $120 ( the wholesale price of the reconditioned part) ???  It's a Mercedes CLS 550, Im not going to replaced with junky reconditioned parts.  In last 3 months, 5 claims... all items listed as covered under the warranty and all rejected with "wear and tear"...  Basically the company is a SCAM!!!  Its my fault, lesson learned, you get what you pay ( $1800 for their top of line warranty) for and I got ripped off pretty bad!!!  Hopefully more people research better then I did and avoid being scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-buy-warranty/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/direct-buy-warranty-Complete-Ripoff-lied-to-scammed-iselin-new-jersey-1112628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct buy warranty