Complaint Review: Direct buy

• Reported By: mayra — temecula California United States of America
Direct buy
9073 Pulsar Court # B corona, California United States of America

Direct buy scam corona, California

I've been member for three years and dis only one purchase when I just got the membership. One month later I relised I did not really saved money on my purchase. i went to review many of their prices in their cataloges and did not find really any good deal. I spent the whole day locking for prices and comparing them with other stores prices. The guy hemping me end up saying that they could give me an extra 10% discount since i did not find any good deal. this 10% was nothing to the 50% they promise you will save and they never talk about the high shipping and handdling rates you have to pay. By the way the refrigerator I bought was crashed when I got it and it took one whole month to get another one. they say I coud not have refounds for it. I had to pay the high membership fee just to get away from credit collectors and I decided not to do any purchase there anymore. That was the expencier refrigerator I ever bought. Since I had to pay the $5,000 membership to get it NO MEMBERSHIP REFOUNDS PER CONTRACT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-buy/corona-California-92883/Direct-buy-scam-corona-California-967091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct buy