Complaint Review: DIRECT BUY

• Reported By: Angel — GARDENA California
DIRECT BUY
33 WOOD AVE SOUTH ISELIN, , New Jersey USA

DIRECT BUY FRAUD SOUTH ISELIN, New Jersey

On 5/13/13 I took my car a 2004 Porche Cuyan to get repaired at AMMCO in Inglewood to check on a few problems. Initially I took the car in for air conditioning problems but after further inspection by the technician it was discovered that I had a transmission problem.  AMMCO called and talk with someone from Direct Buy, which is who I have my warranty through.   A representative from Direct Buy contacted AMMCO’s front desk and inquired about their process for doing oil changes on Porche Cuyans.  The front desk gave a general answer in which Direct Buy took, without speaking to an actual technician and called the Porche dealer to find out their procedure, because both the AMMCO and the Porche dealer gave two different answers Direct Buy decided not to pay my claim.

My complaint is that the Direct Buy representative never spoke with an actual technician to find out how they fixed my car, the receptionist gave a general answer of how he thought the oil change was done.  I had an oil change done in March from this Inglewood AMMCO, this is why I felt comfortable taking the car back there once Direct Buy recommended the place for me to get the problem fixed.  Once it was determined that major work was needed, Direct Buy then began questioning the very place they sent me to, in an attempt ( in my opinion ) not to pay my claim.  It would seem to me that the Direct Buy rep. should have made more of an effort to find out how my car was done before deciding not to pay my claim.

I would like for this problem to be resolved as soon as possible resulting in Direct Buy paying for my vehicle to be repaired.  If this is not possible I would like for my money to be returned on my warranty and I will be escalating this matter further.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait 10 business days before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone (((REDACTED)))

Sincerely,

Angel C.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-BUY/SOUTH-ISELIN-New-Jersey-08830/DIRECT-BUY-FRAUD-SOUTH-ISELIN-New-Jersey-1052979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT BUY