Complaint Review: Direct Capital Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, November 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: Andrew — Downers Grove Illinois United States of America
Direct Capital Corp.
155 Commerce Way Potsmouth, New Hampshire United States of America

Direct Capital Corp. Bait and Switch, Liars, Misleading on all accounts, Stay far, far away! Portsmouth New Hampshire

*UPDATE Employee: Please give me a call

In a rare moment of weakness, I took a phone solicitation, primarily to ask them to stop calling. The caller managed to get me to listen to part of his pitch. He promised he had credit available at very reasonable rates. I told it had to be in the low teens or go away. He said: no problem.  1st lie.  He also tried to pitch factoring of my credit card receivables; I know a loan shark who has better terms than these sharks offered! I told him to forget about it. The best deal he offered was a loan based upon the average balance in our checking account and he promised a reasonable rate. 2nd lie.  All I had to do was send them $395 for the credit application and processing. What he didnt say was that there were all sorts of restrictions on this line of credit and that with a two minute conversation we could have figured out I wouldnt qualify, but no, looking out for his own interest.. not the customer.. he took my money.

The next day he calls with the bad news that I didnt qualify and then proceeded to offer me a credit card factoring rate of 40%! When I demanded my money back he said I should be happy to leave my account open so that they would be able to make more offers like this to me in the future.

I know that credit is very hard for a small business to get these days, but these are not the kinds of people we should be turning to. They make a lot of promises but never come through with any of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Capital-Corp/Potsmouth-New-Hampshire-/Direct-Capital-Corp-Bait-and-Switch-Liars-Misleading-on-all-accounts-Stay-far-far-aw-524725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Capital Corp.

Please give me a call

AUTHOR: Paul ringuette - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to read your post.  From what I can read, your experience goes against our stated policies.  I cannot determine who you are based on your posting so please feel free to contact me directly.

Warm regards,