Complaint Review: Direct Connect Communications

• Submitted: Wed, February 24, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 27, 2010

• Reported By: Joy — West Virginia U.S.A.
Direct Connect Communications
5025 N Central Avenue #449 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Direct Connect Communications Money By Web Sold me Business to give away credit card terminals..lies Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Money by Web : Direct Connect..Gave back a refund.

*Author of original report: Money by Web: Contractor of Direct Connect offers Refund

I was contacted by a man named Patrick from Direct Web who said he heard somehow I was trying to make a little money. The opportuinty was to simply offer businesses this credit card terminal..that was the business he said he was signing me into..

He directed me to the BBB to directcommunications credentials that were A ratings but failed to tell me he was pushing for moneybyweb which has a F rating

I get this info in the mail .. which I had to pay $300 upfront for as I was being "licensed" to do this business in the whole 50 states.. Turns out it's a bunch of junk

The certificate they sent had my name misspelled ..the man they say to contact has some voicemail that eventually disconnects your phone.

I told them right away that I wanted my money back but they assured me that this was a real business easy to do.. I wanted to do this on the side as my present employment pays very little.."the easiest road is not always the best road'!

I called once already to try to get refund and they told me they would have customer service call me.that never happened.

I will try agan and next step is the BBB .. and then if not ..will try every way I can to get my money back

Direct Connect..if you are usng money by web..they are a scam..they sell a package // opportunity saying they are offering you the ability to offer businesses a free credit card terminal that doesn't cost anything to set up or have..

I don't see anything of that ..

They told me.."wait to you see what you get..you will see it's worth $300 .." that is  not true at all..most it's worth is $25 !

I want my money back!

Joy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Connect-Communications/Phoenix-Arizona-85102/Direct-Connect-Communications-Money-By-Web-Sold-me-Business-to-give-away-credit-card-termi-574224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Connect Communications

Money by Web : Direct Connect..Gave back a refund.

AUTHOR: Joy pachowicz - (U.S.A.)

Direct Connect's  Rep: Money by web returned  the money back.

They were very cooperative with regard to refunding the money

apologized for the misuderstandings.

It takes a great company to apologize for mistakes.. and

even greater one to admit they did wrong..

THanks for remedying the problem..

Joy

Money by Web: Contractor of Direct Connect offers Refund

AUTHOR: Joy pachowicz - (U.S.A.)

This is to say that money by web followed up after the upset I experienced with what I got in the mail.

Even though I was upset that I was disappointed in the packet I received.. due to it not appearing to be the right thing.. I did get  a refund and several people from Money by Web spoke to me and apologized that there was confusion as to what was being offered.

Not every company is going to say there is possibility of error..but this one did..Thanks to Mo RObbins and Brandon who both were very professional about the miscommunications that took place .. I have a better feeling   about their company: Money by Web and also about the company they represent: Direct Connect.

It takes character to say mistakes were made and do what is right to remedy the error; and that is what I experience.

I didn't understand what I was getting into but I do understand this company will make right their mistakes..

Thanks Money by Web and DIrect Connect: Joy