Complaint Review: direct e-cig

• Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: glenda — corinth Mississippi United States of America
direct e-cig
2338 Immokalee rd #419 naples, Florida United States of America

direct e-cig I order online sample pack to try and did not like it. tried to call for over week to cancel and noone answer till 2-7-2011. they took 109.90 from my checking acct. and i ask for it to be put back and naples, Florida

I order a  sample  from direct e cig to try for 4.95.  i did not like it . it tasted bad and did not work for me.. I tried to cancel before 30 days because i thought  you had that time to do it.,But  could never get anyone to answer phone  untill 2-07-2011. My first order was 1-07-2011. Did not know they charged my checking acct. till 2-05-2011. ten i  just tried harder to get hold of them on phone still noone answer till 2-07-2011 then she was ude and told me  i had 14 days to cancel. Im   ask for my money back and  she refused.  this  is  bad business the way  they ripping off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-e-cig/naples-Florida-34110/direct-e-cig-I-order-online-sample-pack-to-try-and-did-not-like-it-tried-to-call-for-ove-692156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct e-cig