Bobbie

• Reported By: dacs31 — Mansfield Texas
Direct Energy
313 Queens Court S. Unit D Mansfield, Texas USA

Direct Energy electric energy Mansfield Texas

The absolute worst utility company I have ever dealt with! My family has spent a day and a half in freezing temps because of THEIR mistake! On Monday I went online (as they suggest) to put a request in for new service. I paid a $100 deposit and requested service be transferred into my name at this home we just purchased. The deposut was paid with my debit card and showed approved with a confirmed date. Well lo and behold yesterday morning my light shuts right off. I called them and spoke to several if their RUDE customer service reps only to finally figure out that they had put in an order for my service to Oncor with the wrong date so the request was rendered invalid. I explained to the ditzy supervisor that I had young children and could not afford to go somewhere til they "figured out" what to do. She assured me that she was putting in an emergency request and my service would be back on in no time. Well here it is Wednesday morning and still without power. My children and I are huddled under blankets with the puppy trying not to freeze. The worst company I've ever dealt with. Not only terrible service but no morals or ethics!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Energy/Mansfield-Texas-76063/Direct-Energy-electric-energy-Mansfield-Texas-1123253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Energy