Complaint Review: Direct Express Payment Processing Svs

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Angela — Gallatin Tennessee
Direct Express Payment Processing Svs
po box 245998 San Antonio, Texas USA

Direct Express Payment Processing Svs false agreements..took money San Antonio Texas

I have been using Direct Express for my ssi card since they came out. I noticed on Feb 3rd I couldn't find my wallet so called card in as lost..they told me they would issue me a new card could wait 5-10 days or pay $13.50 for two day service. It's the 5th, no card, no history with either ups or fedex...I call their number and it says 5-10 days and hangs up on me and won't allow me to talk to customer service at all. I have the history of payment on Feb 3 at 10:59 am. This has put me in a big predicament with utilities due today or be shut off tomorrow and other bills and personal needs.. I need my SSI check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Express-Payment-Processing-Svs/San-Antonio-Texas-78224/Direct-Express-Payment-Processing-Svs-false-agreementstook-money-San-Antonio-Texas-1121165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Express Payment Processing Svs