Complaint Review: direct express

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: margaret — harriman. Tennessee United States of America
direct express
direct express payment processing services p.o box austin, Texas United States of America

direct express my supplemental security income, called ssi payments , is deposit into a direct express card by the us department of the treasurys move to make all federal benefit payments electronic by march1,20 austin, Texas

*General Comment: No problems with US Direct Express

my supplemental security income payment goes direct deposit, in direct express card ,as soon as  my 698.00 dollor went in, something are somebody took it out, i call my direct express card,, and my pin no. had been change this was november 1,2012 i talk to direct express about it ,i was told, it was takes out in canada from a atm machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-express/austin-Texas-78708/direct-express-my-supplemental-security-income-called-ssi-payments-is-deposit-into-a-965523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct express

#1 General Comment

No problems with US Direct Express

AUTHOR: USAF Veteran - ()

I have had my card since last year and have had no problems with it.  Of course, I take all of my SS Disability benefit amount off of it at a local bank, so that I pay for my needs in cash or money orders.  Perhaps you who have complaints should adopt this way of doing things, eh?