Complaint Review: direct express

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: mike — Missouri
direct express
Internet USA

direct express will not let me receive my Social Security monthly benifits. they keep cancelling my cards before I can get them. Internet

Direct Express will not let me receive my Social Security benefits. They keep cancelling my card every time I use it.

I am out of the country and they keep telling me that my card falls under a "suspicous use" list. They have been notified twice a month since January as to where I am.

They cancelled my card in June without notice and would not give give me any information as to why or any thing there

of.They sent me a new card and had it cancelled before I could even activate it,and told me that they were sending me a new one in 5 to 10 days,that 5 to 10 days has been almost a month.

Because of this I am afraid that I am about to get into trouble with my passport, because the requirements are that I have to spend 72 hours out of this country, and have my passport stamped.Since I have not been paid my Social Security benefits payment in almost 2 months, I cannot make this trip to fulfil the requirments to get my passport stamped.

Yes I need an attourney,because of this , I have no money and no food and barely have a place to live,and I dont even know how or when I can feed my dog.

I dont know what to do ,if there is any one out there that can help or give some advice, I need to talk to you quickly.

I want to let the world know what a ripoff company that our federal govt. has contracted to handle the benefits that we have worked hard for all our lives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-express/internet/direct-express-will-not-let-me-receive-my-Social-Security-monthly-benifits-they-keep-can-1068532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct express