Complaint Review: direct express

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: lester t. grube — lewisville Texas United States of America
direct express
pobox 245998 san antonio tx 78224-5998 san antonio tx, Texas United States of America

direct express had x grilfriend steal my ssi money off my debit card of 1400.00 direct express will not go after her or give me my money back san antonio tx, Texas

x girlfriend stole my debit card and took 705.25 two out of the card without my say so. the direct express wont replace my money since she was a girlfriend. i call then many time on the matter send them paper they wanted and was told they did not get them . i sent them certified mail and they said they did not get and they sign for it.
(((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-express/san-antonio-tx-Texas-78224-5998/direct-express-had-x-grilfriend-steal-my-ssi-money-off-my-debit-card-of-140000-direct-ex-948207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct express