Complaint Review: Direct Gardening

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Shelley — Manassas Virginia
Direct Gardening
1704 Morrissey Drive Bloomington, Illinois USA

Direct Gardening Ripped off by Direct Gardening they mailed me dead trees and sadly enough I paid for them and they are blowing me off on any reimbursement Bloomington Illinois

Last August I was in search of rare butterfly bushes.  Was so excited when I stumbled across the site for Direct Gardening.  I ordered several for myself and some as a gift to my mom in WV.

When they arrived they looked like dead twigs but I was hopeful.  So I planted them and watered and cared for them. I have been gardening for 26 years.  Much to my dismay but really no surpise the darn twigs never did a thing.  Honestly I believe they were dead when I got them.

Also, the ones I sent to my mom died as well.  I called the company and complained and they sent me a couple more.  They wouldn't replace my moms because she didn't save all the original paperwork.

Since the second batch I received died I have made numerous calls and complained but to no prevail.  They only want to give me a $10.00 credit.  I lose all the shipping cost and all the plants to my mom are a wash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Gardening/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/Direct-Gardening-Ripped-off-by-Direct-Gardening-they-mailed-me-dead-trees-and-sadly-enoug-1153527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Gardening