Complaint Review: DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: SCREWED BY DMS — ORLANDO Florida
DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS
771 WESTGATE DR #108 ORLANDO, Florida USA

DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS DMS WAS TERMINATED ON 8/4/13. TURNED IN 3 SALES ON 8/5/13. PAPERWORK WAS MADE UP ON 8/9/13. WAS TOLD BY TEXT MESSAGE THAT I WAS TERMINATED ON 8/14/13. CONTACTED INTERM MANAGER ON THAT DATE THAT I WAS TERMINATED AND NO LONGER WORKED.I ASKED WHAT THE GROUNDS FOR LETTING ME GO I WAS TOLD DONT WORRY ABOUT IT YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW. ORLANDO Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: All DMS Retainers are held for 120 days

I CONTACTED THE REAL MANAGER AND HE SAID HE WOULD CONTACT ME WHEN HE FOUND WHEN FOUND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. STILL NO CALL BACK. RICK KURTZ AND WAS TOLD HE WOULD CALL ME BACK. TILL THIS DATE NO CALLS BACK. I WENT OVER HIS HEAD TO RYAN SIEMANS AND WAS TOLD I WAS TERMINATED AND I WOULD RECEIVE MY PAYCHECKS IN 120 DAYS. THEY HELD MY LAST 3 PAYCHECK AND MY 1500.00 RETAINOR ACCOUNT.I WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND WAS TOP SALES EVERY YEAR I WAS WORKING THERE. I HOPE THIS HELPS OUT ANYONE THAT IS CONSIDERING WORKING THERE STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-MARKETING-SPECIALISTS/ORLANDO-Florida-32822/DIRECT-MARKETING-SPECIALISTS-DMS-WAS-TERMINATED-ON-8413-TURNED-IN-3-SALES-ON-8513-P-1089027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

All DMS Retainers are held for 120 days

AUTHOR: Ryan Siemens - (USA)

I unfortunately cannot see who you are reporting this so I cannot be specific but the only time paychecks are placed in to the retainer account is if a person is let go due to fraudulent activity.  The client in this market has a 120-day chargeback policy that is held to all commissions paid.  If the commissions were placed in to your retainer account due to fraud, then the fraud accounts would not have been paid to us which then would not be paid to you.  For all commissions that were paid to us and the remainder of your retainer (vested money minus your chargebacks) would be released and by this time I am sure they have been.  If not, you need to contact us so this can be done as we release all retainers.  I understand that losing a job can be frustrating but all of these terms are clearly listed in your Independent Contractor's Agreement and I am sure that I said them to you if you had spoken to me.

Please keep in mind that this is a Door to Door Sales business and we just don’t "fire" people after 4 years for no reason as good people are too hard to come by.

This is not a Rip Off, just someone that disgruntle or doesn’t understand policies!