Complaint Review: DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: SCREWED BY DMS — ORLANDO Florida
DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS
771 WESTGATE DR #108 ORLANDO, Florida USA

DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS DMS WAS TERMINATED ON 8/4/13. TURNED IN 3 SALES ON 8/5/13. PAPERWORK WAS MADE UP ON 8/9/13. WAS TOLD BY TEXT MESSAGE THAT I WAS TERMINATED ON 8/14/13. CONTACTED INTERM MANAGER ON THAT DATE THAT I WAS TERMINATED AND NO LONGER WORKED.I ASKED WHAT THE GROUNDS FOR LETTING ME GO I WAS TOLD DONT WORRY ABOUT IT YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW. ORLANDO Florida

I CONTACTED THE REAL MANAGER AND HE SAID HE WOULD CONTACT ME WHEN HE FOUND WHEN FOUND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. STILL NO CALL BACK. RICK KURTZ AND WAS TOLD HE WOULD CALL ME BACK. TILL THIS DATE NO CALLS BACK. I WENT OVER HIS HEAD TO RYAN SIEMANS AND WAS TOLD I WAS TERMINATED AND I WOULD RECEIVE MY PAYCHECKS IN 120 DAYS. THEY HELD MY LAST 3 PAYCHECK AND MY 1500.00 RETAINOR ACCOUNT.I WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS AND WAS TOP SALES EVERY YEAR I WAS WORKING THERE. I HOPE THIS HELPS OUT ANYONE THAT IS CONSIDERING WORKING THERE STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECT-MARKETING-SPECIALISTS/ORLANDO-Florida-32822/DIRECT-MARKETING-SPECIALISTS-DMS-WAS-TERMINATED-ON-8413-TURNED-IN-3-SALES-ON-8513-P-1089027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECT MARKETING SPECIALISTS