Complaint Review: Direct T V / Century Link

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Butterfly — Kent Washington United States of America
Direct T V / Century Link
Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Direct T V / Century Link Rejected me to have service of their bundle add. Omaha, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: kenny you are the ripoff

*Consumer Comment: So, what, exactly, is the Ripoff?

Hello, First time doing this. I've been a customer of Century Link for quite some time and have internet/phone service with them. They advertise a special on bundeling and adding satelite which is to be Direct T V. Sounds like a good deal. I called them to add the service so I can opt out of Comcast due to them not being any good to have for service and Comcast's billing proceedures. Now upon calling Century Link thay ran my social security number and noticed I had bad credit so it was denied for satelite. They also tried my husbands and it was denied. What gets me is that I can and have had phone/internet service with them and this action wasn't taken. I feel this isn't right especially when your a customer and in good standing with them. So now I guess I've got to find a company for satelite and see what they have to offer as well as having to use your credit. Thank you for letting me share this information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-T-V-Century-Link/Omaha-Nebraska-/Direct-T-V-Century-Link-Rejected-me-to-have-service-of-their-bundle-add-Omaha-Nebrask-958067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct T V / Century Link

kenny you are the ripoff

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

why won't you learn, people are tired of your rebutts

So, what, exactly, is the Ripoff?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

What business would want to do business with a serial deadbeat and risk NOT getting paid.

The only Ripoff is the one YOU were trying to pull on this business...get a life.

NOBODY has to do business with a deadbeat.