Complaint Review: direct tv

• Phone: 800-347-32
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

direct tv DIRECT TV TRYING TO TAKE MY MONEY austell Georgia

I was trying to balance my check book with Bank Of America when I say a processing on my statement for $631.75 , but they originally tryed to take an amount of $789.00, from DIRECT TV CABLE. I called my cable company Direct TV and they knew nothing of the charge.

I called my bank and the stated that Direct tv originally trying to take $789.00 but could getthat amount to authorize they got an authorization of $631.75 instead.

My bank called Direct tv but they see nothing on there end so now I am filing a Fraud dispute from my bank and i have to waiti to see what it processes for the bank wll be giving me my anount bank since dtect tv claims they have no knowledge of this from there end .

I never allow any company to take automatic payments from my account and this is why.

Direct tv is trying to rip me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-tv-/austell-Georgia-30168/direct-tv-DIRECT-TV-TRYING-TO-TAKE-MY-MONEY-austell-Georgia-1100321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct tv