Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: safe-guy — Saint Ignace Michigan
Direct TV
Green Village, Colorado USA

Direct TV Direct TV / AT&T Grossly incompetent technician and thief Green Village Colorado

The Direct tv/At&T so called techinician that came to my house to install a satellite dish and AT&T phone service caused more than 26,000.00 worth of damage to my house and stole 250 feet of Cat3 wire and 300 feet of cat5 wire as well as 12 telephone outlets and a computer network switch. The damage to my house was so bad we had to move out for a month. When we complaned to Direct tv/AT&T they responed by sending the same person back to my house. He must have got the message wrong because he thought that he was there to yell and make me feel bad about my complant. He was ask to leave at lease three times and only when I told him I would call the police did he leave. It took a third service call to get the service I was being billed for to work. To add insalt to injury AT&T / Direct tv has never responded to my both verbal and written complaintes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Green-Village-Colorado-80155/Direct-TV-Direct-TV-ATT-Grossly-incompetent-technician-and-thief-Green-Village-Colorad-1086288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV