Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
Direct TV
DIRECTV, Inc. P.O. Box 6550 Greenwood Village, Colorado U.S.A.

Direct TV Contract without consent Greenwood Village Colorado

I had a 2yr contract with Direct TV which should lapse January 2009, but on July 2008 my HD box got defective and I spent about 2hrs on the phone with the tech support, they advised that a replacement device will be sent to me, I was just informed that my contract (after a pain filled 2yr of service from them) will not end in January 2008 because they sent me a replacement device and they resigned my contract for another 2yrs. I spoke to a couple of supervisors to get this resolved but no help as always from Direct TV.

Tunde
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80155-6550/Direct-TV-Contract-without-consent-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-415203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV