Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Fri, October 07, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — Fort Dodge Iowa United States of America
Direct TV
P.O. Box 6550 Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Direct TV The Worst Customer Service I Have Ever.....Ever Dealt With. Greenwood Village, Colorado

We were with Directv for over 5 years.

I have never in my life dealt with a company that wasted more of my time on the phone than this one.  The customer service department is so inept that you just as well be dealing with a Podunk outfit out of Pakistan or somewhere like that.

My story is long and I am not going to write the whole thing because I am not willing to waste any more time with this useless company.  It cost me over $500 to switch satellite companies but it was well worth it.  I have no issues with the new company.

I will never ever use Directv again.for anything and I would highly suggest to all of you that read this to take heed.   This company will send you to an early grave due to the stress and anxiety they cause when contacting them.  I havent been that angry for a long time.

To Hell With Directv!.................I can only hope they crash and burn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2011 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80155/Direct-TV-The-Worst-Customer-Service-I-Have-EverEver-Dealt-With-Greenwood-Village-786132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV