Complaint Review: direct tv

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: porciap — detroit Michigan
direct tv
Internet USA

direct tv Dtv stole my entire work check from my checking account Internet

*Consumer Comment: Your actual complaint is your Ripoff disable neighbor....

I used my debit card to pay my disabled neighbors direct tv bill over the phone,  I got paid Friday and Friday night they wiped out my account I called them to explain Isn't my bill and that they made a Mistake they told me because I paid it more than once I was responsible and it was nothing they can do! Over the phone it never told me my card number would be saved I even explain to them the name on the account was totally different, I feel so robbed and I have comcast 504.38 They Even Took My change!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/direct-tv/internet/direct-tv-Dtv-stole-my-entire-work-check-from-my-checking-account-Internet-1133248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on direct tv

Your actual complaint is your Ripoff disable neighbor....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

They didn't pay the bill, got cut off and YOU were stuck with the early termination fee and likely the cost of the equipment that wasn't returned. Take it up with your neighbor.