• Report: #1092084

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — San Antonio Texas
Direct TV
4600 Pleasent Hill Rd. #A Memphis, Tennessee USA

Direct TV Unauthorized use of my debit card information for payment! Memphis Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: You ARE wrong about one of your points on here...

SUBJECT:  LOST CHANNEL BOXES RETURN-DISPUTED CHARGES

I returned my boxes to Direct TV on Sept. 10th 2013 with my girlfriend to witness, but did not get credit for them. Direct TV ambushed my debit account $270, with previously authorized debit card information,  – without my permission or authorization for disputed charges!!!

I called Direct TV about how to  return my channel boxes and was instructed by their representative to  use “the Fed Ex drop box at a US Post Office…”  I did, as instructed.  However, the US Postal  Service  doesn’t  give receipts for  Fed EX returns… “  Fed ex only has information about their original shipment they sent , but can’t verify anything beyond  that…  So my return was lost in between THE US Postal Service and FED EX in-between San Antonio and Memphis, Tennessee…  It is their marginail return system, but I pay for their sloppy business practices!!

I spoke with several Direct TV reps about this, and my money was usurped before they even checked their warehouse for the boxes return!!!  So Direct TV steals money from the  bank account, then, verifies a return later!!   A week later, I am still waiting for Direct TV to follow up with me if they found my box or not?

Judging by the over 1070 customer complaints about Direct TX on “Rip OFF Report,” this SCAM is business as usual for them…  This company can not be trusted with your information, nor to do business in a fair and ethical manor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Memphis-Tennessee-38118/Direct-TV-Unauthorized-use-of-my-debit-card-information-for-payment-Memphis-Tennessee-1092084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV

You ARE wrong about one of your points on here...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

YOU did agree to them using the payment method you used when you signed up for DirectTV.  It's in the contract you should have read. Have you even read it yet?  Oh, right, you threw that away a long time ago.