Complaint Review: directconnectauto.com

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: bruce — montgomery Alabama USA
directconnectauto.com
2717 West Cypress Creek Rd Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

directconnectauto.com direct connect auto They had a sub deliver a truck for us and kept key as we were not informed truck would be coming on date he delivered, so he kept key and even though everyone has their money I still have no key to th Fort Lauderdale, Florida

We called this compnay to have a truck shipped from atlanta to montgomery, al. Shipper tried to find a sub to deliver. He found one guy that said he would bring but that guy didn't work out. He said he would find another guy and truck would come next week (that day was thursday I do believe) I mentioned I was in no hurry and that was fine. I respionded with cell phone number to give to a driver when he found one

Saturday morning I'm out of town and see email from guy I bought truck from and says truck was picked up friday afternoon and would be delivered saturday. WTF Im not at home! I called the shipper and inform them AND leave my f*cking cell phone number again! He said "let me contact driver" he never calls back.

Guy drops truck off at house I get a call from my neighbor and she says dude is looking for you. He leaves truck in driveway and keeps keys. He drives back to atlanta and wont give keys till hes paid. I told him I left my cell phone with shipper and they NEVEER informed me he was bringing truck. Monday I send him Western Union the money. that was two f*cking weeks ago and still no god d*mned key and the shipper doesnt give a f*ck either.

if you are considering using this compnay you may want to reconsider

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directconnectautocom/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/directconnectautocom-direct-connect-auto-They-had-a-sub-deliver-a-truck-for-us-and-kept-k-998988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directconnectauto.com