Complaint Review: directEcig

• Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: allan kessler — voorhees New Jersey United States of America
directEcig
4066 Hermitage dr voorhees, New Jersey United States of America

directEcig the slime offer Free introducory offer for shipping only ,I thought to test if it works then they raid your bank account for $110.00 for the rest of the month voorhees, New Jersey

directEcig---Just wants your money with letting you know their taking it. An introductory offer of #4.95 shipping fee,turns into them billing another $109.80 without telling you. Just raiding your account--They rip-u-off without a gun.....

I have never before ordered anything on the internet for this reason--I thought I was getting a product to help my health it didn't help me,and then they go and help themselves to my money with no warning......

I would have been better off ordering suppositories becausr it feels the same

Discussed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directEcig/voorhees-New-Jersey-/directEcig-the-slime-offer-Free-introducory-offer-for-shipping-only-I-thought-to-test-if-674249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directEcig