Complaint Review: DirectExpress / Comercia Bank

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: John — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
DirectExpress / Comercia Bank
P.O. Box 80769 Austin, Texas United States of America

DirectExpress / Comercia Bank Unable to talk to a Direct Express person to access my Direct Deposit Mastercard Debit Card Austin, Texas

I can not access my Direct Express Mastercard Debit Card after several attempts to do so. Unable to talk to a person and have used up too many minutes on my cell phone. I need to access my account and receive a PIN number which their website refuses to accept my original User ID and PIN number and will not issue me another one when using their  "Forgot my User ID number" and "Password" I have mailed letters to DirectExpress and to the Comercia Bank stating this problem. I did receive an email from a Susan C. Schmidt which my email had failed when I sent her an email. I talked with her today and she said that a manager from DirectExpress will contact me. Also, she said that if I remained on the line (1-888-741-1115) I would be able to talk to someone. This did not happen either. I need this mess cleared up before June 1, 2012 when my SSA Benefits will be Direct Deposited onto my Debit Card. HELP!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectExpress-Comercia-Bank/Austin-Texas-78708/DirectExpress-Comercia-Bank-Unable-to-talk-to-a-Direct-Express-person-to-access-my-Dire-889953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectExpress / Comercia Bank