Memorial

Complaint Review: directgardening.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy - unsettled - broke — addison Texas United States of America
directgardening.com
1704 Morrissey Drive bloomington,, Illinois United States of America

directgardening.com 1704 Morrissey Drive TOTAL RIPOFF bloomington, , Illinois

Ordered mdse including 13 items on August 8th.  Credit card charged on August 8th.  Called to cancel order when on August 28th because as yet nothing was received.  Was told order was canceled and I would be receiving a refund.

One piece of the 13 items I ordered showed up today on OCTOBER 25th and it's dead.  I took a picture and emailed it to the company and then i called them...   I also checked and have never received the credit back on my account in August or September when they told me it would be there.

When I called the company I spoke with their representative Crystal, and she said in order to get a credit with their store i had to pay to return the dead mdse at my own expense and since they don't give money back to customers, i would receive a credit whereby I can make purchases NEXT SEASON with the credit.

Hopefully this company won't be in business NEXT SEASON!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directgardeningcom/bloomington-Illinois-61704/directgardeningcom-1704-Morrissey-Drive-TOTAL-RIPOFF-bloomington-Illinois-960051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directgardening.com