Complaint Review: directgardening.com

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: garden grove stan — garden grove California
directgardening.com
1704 Morrissey Drive, bloomington, Illinois USA

directgardening.com guarantee not honored bloomington Illinois

Boy has this company put me thru the ringer. I ordered 2 Item #7891 Brugmansia sanguinea back in June of 2012. when they arrived packaging wasn't the best but Brugmansia are really easy from cuttings and I've worked with them at Seattle's and Baltimore's conservatories and the Bronx botanical Gardens. I'm now approaching 50 years gardening.

My rooted cutting where about 8" long and as thick as a pencil so it took the rest of the summer into the fall before I got blooms which turned out to be the common yellow and not the red I ordered.

I call the company and they say to send in my original shipping label, I do but now its the end of the shipping season.. I wait til the spring and now the want "photos" of the blooms... more time.. The plants starts to bloom again, I take the photo's and attach them in a e~mail .. more time goes by then they inform me the don't open e~mail with attachments and now they say they can't find my shipping label, even though they able to look up all information about products they've shipped. [continued below]....

...... on top of that they now want banking statements showing the purchase ..once again they've already have this information. In short ( too late ) has any one else been forced to jump thru such hoops to get them to honor they're guarantee?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directgardeningcom/bloomington-Illinois-61704/directgardeningcom-guarantee-not-honored-bloomington-Illinois-1050730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directgardening.com