Complaint Review: directtv

• Reported By: ginabean — buffalo New York
directtv
buffalo, New York USA

directtv rip off scammm buffalo New York

*General Comment: Not gonna happen....

direct tv provided me with the worst servisei was with them for 2 years then they started to rip me off charging me for addition cable boxes and other crazy charges--after being with them 4 years i canceled they charged me 376$ cancelation fee i told them to bill me i will pay it threw collections on my own time becuse that is nonsense.they never sent me a bill so 15 days later they took 376 out of my bank account with out my permission i was never even on automative bill pay.when calling them to confront them they said that was there policy and they suposaly did send me a bill.im now trying to fight to get that money back with my bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directtv/buffalo-New-York-14216/directtv-rip-off-scammm-buffalo-New-York-1079207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directtv

#1 General Comment

Not gonna happen....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Mainly because you signed a contract with them that in the event of a early termination that they can immediatly take from whichever account you have provided them with. And by providing them with I mean ANY card you have used to pay your account. You can fight this all you like, but even the bank will tell you that YOU signed a contract and because of that they can not give you your money back.