Complaint Review: DirectTV

21 Willis Ave Cherry Hill, New Jersey USA
  • Phone: 6092069780
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

DirectTV Cherry Hill, NJ DirectTV robbed my bank account for equipment I already returned Cherry Hill New Jersey

Direct TV helped themselves to $300 out of my bank account for equipment that had already been returned. When I called to correct the error, they showed indeed the account had been marked as fulfilled but because the receiving department had not yet notified the billing department of the receipt, they had debited my account as a non-return.

I spoke to the CSR who was not helpful, and then to the CSR Supervisor, who in turn was not terribly helpful - I will have my refund in 72 hours plus 8 - 10 days. Oh, and the overdraft fee they cost me? ($45) by pulling $300 out of my account when they should not have, I can file a complaint and attach the bank statement. They will then get back to me in 24 hours with a decision on whether they should pay it or not - even thought it was their mishap.

I liked the DVR, the people were nice, but they are smiling villains. Very politely torturing you with ever increasing fees, services outages and little "surprises".

Ugh.

I'm going to Hulu or something like that. I'm so done with Cable and Satellite. They are ALL thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectTV/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/DirectTV-Cherry-Hill-NJ-DirectTV-robbed-my-bank-account-for-equipment-I-already-returned-1087320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectTV