Complaint Review: DirectTV

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: Auburndale FL — Auburndale Florida
PO Box 6550 Greenwood Village, Colorado USA

DirectTV HD RIPOFF Greenwood Village Colorado

After a neighbor came to visit today I found out I did not have the HD capabilities I thought I had. When I place the order with DirectTV I told them I had 2 HD tv's so set up was to be for that. Now they say since it has been 2 1/2 months they will not put in the HD converters without charging me. I should have "Known" what box I had agreed to when they sent the agreement to my email address (assuming they were installing the proper equipment to go with what I had.) Like I work for these people and know what all goes.

This in my opinion is unfair business and they should honor their end and give me what I signed up for in the first place. This is taking advantage of the elderly too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectTV/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80155/DirectTV-HD-RIPOFF-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-1113058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectTV