Complaint Review: directv

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: p. c — mims Florida
DIRECTV PO Box 9001069. . Louisville, Kentucky USA

directv Watch out a monthly fee is not enough. you have to pay to keep the equipment working too . Louisville Kentucky

After having Directv for 10 months and having continous problems with the equipment, Directv charged me for a service call to get the equipment working. They were  however willing to refund the service charge if I paid for a monthly protection plan for THEIR equipment. Why in the world should I have to pay toi keep their equipment working? I pay monthly for their service. If the equipment doesn't work then I can't use the service. And like I said before my equipment has never worked properly from the begining. I have called many many times and even after the service charge the equipment still doesn't work. This is such a huge ripoff. I'm done Directv.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directv/-Louisville-Kentucky-40290/directv-Watch-out-a-monthly-fee-is-not-enough-you-have-to-pay-to-keep-the-equipment-work-1100271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directv