Complaint Review: Directv

• Reported By: Anacortes40 — ANACORTES Washington
Directv
2302 E AVE ANACORTES, Washington USA

Directv Overcharged, bills me for FREE receiver & add-ons ANACORTES Washington

*Author of original report: Same thing happened to me

Watch your bill, they were charging me a monthly rental fee for equipment that was 'free' if you signed up for the 2 year contract. They also double charged me for movies. My $70 a month bill was $179 a month so I contacted the BBB and not only was I credited for the bill but now it is down to $53 a month. I cant afford to cancel them so Im stuck with it, dont recomment this to anyone. I would love to go back to cable....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directv/ANACORTES-Washington-98221/Directv-Overcharged-bills-me-for-FREE-receiver-add-ons-ANACORTES-Washington-1093071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directv

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Anacortes40 - ()

I too am going through the same problem. They used a debit card that the information was NOT to be saved for future payments as I opened the account with a credit card Visa, I made a payment with my debit card and that info was NOT supposed to be saved for their convenience. I have a dispute form and the bank is going to credit my account $390 while I hash this out with Directv, I already fought them through BBB and was credited $200 last time so here we go again. I would not recommend the services of this company to anyone EVER and I hope theres a class action lawsuit in the making as we speak because I am tired of these businesses consitantly ripping people off.